Having a dealer.com account does not mean you can hide a page on dealer.com, it depends if you know how to hide a page on a dealer.com website. Dealer.com is a website for automobile dealers. Users actually get themselves there to purchase vehicles or sell.
However, most users prefer to hide their page when dealing with selling their car(s), they prefer to keep it secret, to hide what they have in stock from their competitors.
Well, you should not feel bad if you do not know how to hide a page on a dealer.com website, it is one of the prominent issues new car dealers face, so, you are not in this alone, and I will be addressing how to hide a page on a dealer.com website in this article.
What Is Dealer.com?
Dealer.com is an online shopping site for automobile dealerships and furthermore regarded as the largest automobile dealership marketplace in the United States.
Aside from dealing with selling and buying of cars, the website offers essential information about car dealerships, and automobiles, including brand new and pre-loved ones, recreational vehicles, ATVs, boats, and trucks, added with the agreement needed to purchase any of them.
If you are in search of an automobile site that offers a showroom of different vehicles from its inventory to make it easier for customers to view them from their homes using their computable devices, then you need to choose Dealer.com because they offer it.
What Does It Mean To Hide Page On Dealer.com?
When hiding a page on dealer.com is discussed, what is discussed is hiding information that may be your personal information or information which a fellow automobile dealer could easily use against you. And later on in this guide, I will be addressing how to hide a page on the dealer.com website.
How To Hide Page On Dealer.com Website
- Log in to your dealer.com account
- Use the search icon to search for the page you want to hide or go to the page you want to hide
- Scroll down and you will see “Page Visibility”
- Click on ‘Hide This Page Link’
Other Ways Of Hiding A Page On Dealer.com
- If you can not find the Hide this Page link, use your computer’s Ctrl + S key combination. You will see a search box, use it to look for the ‘Hide this Page link’, then Tap ‘Save Changes’ to finish.
- Password-protect the page, although it will be accessible to those who have its password
- You can also navigate to the dealer.com dashboard and delete the page totally.
Why Do People Choose To Hide Page On Dealer.com Website?
There are mainly two reasons why people choose to hide their page on the dealer.com website, and these are –
- To avoid spreading out their personal information
- And to avoid getting their competitors to use their information against them.
What Happens When I Hide Page On A Website?
Well, it depends on how you hid the page. However, if you just hide the page from everyone, only you will be able to view it.
Also, if you password-protected the page, only those who have the page password will be able to view it, and if you deleted the page totally, you will not be able to access it or anyone else.
Benefits Of Hiding A Page On Dealer.com Website
- To avoid people accessing information about you that you did not give out to them
- To prevent people from retrieving sensitive data of automobile dealers
- To help your web load faster and be responsive
Can I Also Hide Social Media Icon On Dealer.com Website?
Yes, you can hide social media Icons on dealer.com, although some buyers will still be subject to viewing them.
How To Hide Social Media Icon On Dealer.com Website?
It does not take up to a few minutes to hide the social media icon on dealer.com, the below steps can help you do that –
- Go to dealer.com and login to your dashboard
- Scroll down and click on ‘Settings’
- Next, click on the ‘Social Media’ options
- Now you have a choice to toggle which icon you want to display and which icon you do not want to display.
We have provided you with information on what the Dealer.com website entails as well as on how to hide your page on the platform to avoid any access that wouldn’t permit. Do well to leverage the information in this article and share.