If you have been playing GTA online, you must have come across Stash House, a collectible event. You can travel to the area a stash house is situated using any transport means available. It would be best if you won the fight with those occupying the stash house to claim the rewards.
You must have the key code that is on the yellow sticky note to unlock the safe in a stash house. The key code can be found within the vicinity of the stash house. Take your time to walk around the environment till you find the key code.
Having known this, after going through this article, you can find the key codes easily for the Stash House to get your rewards.
Finding Safe Codes for Stash Houses in GTA Online
Before you can access the safe you will receive in the stash house, the key code is mandatory. The code is written on yellow paper and its 6 digits. Search around the walls, pillars, or even on the table that has items on it.
PL Tytus who is an insider in Rockstar Games shared many codes that can spawn when you visit a Stash House.
On any safe you come across in a stash house, you can utilize any of the 10 codes available to unlock it. Suppose you can’t guess the code rightly; you can use any of the codes below to try to unlock the safe.
Everything to know about Stash Houses in GTA Online
As said above, the stash house in GTA Online is occupied by drug dealers and you must defeat rightly; them to get safe. The safe contains many rewards and the codes above can be used to unlock them. You will come across one stash house every 24 hours when playing GTA Online. The game 24 Hours isn’t like a game countdown, it’s a real-life 24 hours.
You can locate any of the stash houses at these places. Use the map above to pinpoint where they will spawn.
READ: Project Lazarus Script
- Stash House often spawns in the Paleto Bay spot that is close to Pyrite Avenue
- It can also spawn at Chiliad Mountain State Wilderness location that sits near Great Ocean Highway
- Stash houses have been sited at the Grapeseed location that is near Union Road
- Visit the Strawberry location between Strawberry Avenue and Innocence Boulevard to find a spawn stash house there.
- Many plays have reported seeing a stash house spawn in El Rancho Boulevard located in East Los Santos.
- Go to La Puerta that’s Between Mutiny Road and South Arsenal Street to see a stash house there.
- Stash house can also spawn at Dutch London Street in South Los Santos.
- When you travel to East Los Santos, go to Orchard Ville Avenue to find a stash house.
- Traveling to Tonga Valley close that’s close to Route 68 is another stash house spawn location.
- Stash houses can also spawn in Cat-Claw Avenue in Grand Senora Desert
- Visit Chumash, just between Great Ocean Highway and Barbareno Road to find a stash house there.
- Another stash house also spawns at Baytree Canyon Road. Search the road boundaries to find the stash house.
- When you travel to Senora Freeway, you will see a stash house nearer to it.
- Visit the North bank of the Alamo Sea to find a spawn stash house.
- Another stash house has been reported to spawn Between Union Road and Senora Freeway
- Go to Morningwood, just close to Dorset Drive to locate a stash house.
- Stash houses can be found Between Armadillo Avenue and Niland Avenue when you travel to Sandy Shores
- The same place in Sandy Shores, check on Joshua Road to find a stash house.
- On Route 68, visit Harmony to find a stash house there.
- Travel to Eclipse Boulevard to see a stash house.
- Stash houses can also spawn on Las Lagunas Boulevard.
- Stash House is also located between Alta Street and Power Street.
- Travel nearer to West Mirror Drive to find a stash house there.
- Go to Vitus Street and Cortes Street Center at Vespucci to see a stash house.
- Lastly, stash houses can spawn on Vespucci Boulevard in Little Seoul
If you have MC businesses in the game, be informed that your stash house will have little reward. But when you complete the stash house, your stock will be restored completely.
Hi, I’m a tech enthusiast who is passionate about keeping folks thoroughly informed in the realms of gaming and tech. Kindly stay tuned with my updates.