This guide will cover all you need to know about using the FCMB USSD Code Method to effectively transfer money from First City Monument Bank to another bank, check your account balance, recharge your card, and perform other operations.
If you are a First City Monument Bank (FCMB) customer in Nigeria and want to take advantage of their USSD codes to make transactions, you have come to the right place.
This blog post will provide a comprehensive guide to FCMB USSD codes and how they can be used to make transactions quickly and easily. We will discuss the different types of transactions that can be completed through USSD codes and the advantages of using this method over traditional banking channels.
So, stay tuned to learn more about how to get the most out of your FCMB USSD codes.
List Of Ussd Codes for Fcmb Banking?
FCMB USSD codes allow customers to access banking services conveniently and securely on their mobile phones without needing an internet connection. Customers can use the USSD codes to check their account balance, transfer funds, purchase Airtime, and more.
To take advantage of the convenience of FCMB USSD codes, customers need to dial *329# on their mobile phones, then follow the on-screen instructions. Here are the features:
- To Register simply Dial*329# OR *389*214#
- To buy Airtime for self Dial*329*Amount#
- To buy Airtime for others Dial *329*Amount*Mobile number#
- To send Transfer Money Dial *329*Amount*Account number#
- For balance Dial *329*00#
- Account Statement: Dial *329#, select statement,
- To Reset your PIN: Dial *329*0#
- To buy Data Dial *329*1*Mobile Number#
- To Pay for DSTV/GOTV Dial *329*2*Amount*Smartcard Number#
- To Block Your Card Dial *329#, select self-service
- To Block Account Dial *329#, select self-service
- To link BVN Dial *329#, select self-service,
- For Mini statement Dial *329#, select statement, then select mini information to instantly view your last five (5) transactions.
What You Need to Do to Sign Up for the FCMB Transfer USSD Code
Before you can use the transfer code, you need the following:
- A bank account is still in use at First City Monument Bank Nigeria Limited.
- Mobile number.
- Connect your bank account to your phone number.
- Mobile phone
- Join your FCMB account to your debit card.
- The SMS alert must also be set up on your phone.
How to use the FCMB transfer code and sign up for it
Use the phone number linked to your First City Monument Bank account and dial *389*214#.
FCMB provides the following choices for the Welcome Message:
- Could you turn it on with a card?
- Turn on with an Account
- Use Mwallet to activate.
- Choose choice 2 (activate with account), then send your reply to finish the process.
- A new message will appear on the screen, asking you to enter the account number you want to add to the service.
- Once you’ve typed your account number correctly, click “Reply” to send it. You will soon get a message that says, “Congratulations, you have been synchronized successfully.”
- Next, call *389*214# from the same phone number you used to register.
- Choose “Security” from the list of options and then choose “Change PIN.”
- Enter your usual Pin; after that, enter your new 4-digit PIN.
What Services are Available Through Fcmb Ussd Codes?
FCMB USSD codes offer a convenient way to manage your finances with ease. The codes simplify transferring funds, paying bills, buying Airtime, checking your balance, opening accounts, getting mini-statements, and setting up alerts.
- Transfer Funds: With FCMB USSD codes, you can quickly transfer funds between your FCMB accounts and other banks in Nigeria. All you need to do is follow the on-screen instructions to complete the transfer.
- Pay Bills: With FCMB USSD codes, you can quickly pay for services such as utilities, cable, and internet bills. All you need to do is follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment.
- Open Accounts: FCMB USSD codes make it easy to open FCMB savings and current accounts. All you need to do is follow the on-screen instructions to open the account in just a few minutes.
- Get Mini-Statements: With FCMB USSD codes, you can quickly get an overview of your account activity. You only need to follow the on-screen instructions to view your mini-statement.
- Set Up Alerts: FCMB USSD codes allow you to receive alerts for your FCMB accounts, such as low-balance notifications. All you need to do is follow the on-screen instructions to set up the signs.
Is there a Daily or Monthly Limit for Using Fcmb Ussd Codes?
FCMB USSD Codes provide customers with the convenience and flexibility they need to manage their financial transactions.
With no daily or monthly limits, customers can use the USSD Codes as much or as little as they need without worrying about exceeding any limits.
With FCMB USSD Codes, customers can easily and quickly access their banking services without restrictions or limitations. All transactions are secure and safe, giving customers the peace of mind they need when dealing with their finances.
The FCMB USSD Codes are designed to give customers the convenience and flexibility they need to manage their financial transactions. Customers can use the USSD Codes as often as necessary in a single day or month without worrying about exceeding their monthly limit.
Overall, FCMB USSD Codes provide customers with the convenience and flexibility they need to manage their finances. With no daily or monthly limits, customers can use the USSD Codes as much or as little as they need, allowing them to access their banking services with no restrictions or limitations.
By using FCMB USSD codes, customers can rest assured that their account information is safe and secure. The codes are an excellent way for customers to access their accounts without worrying about their funds’ safety.
Overall, FCMB USSD codes provide customers with a secure and convenient way to access their accounts. With the codes, customers can transfer money, check their balance, pay bills, and more, all without visiting a physical branch. Thus, it is a great way to manage your finances hassle-free.
Hi, I’m a tech enthusiast who is passionate about keeping folks thoroughly informed in the realms of gaming and tech. Kindly stay tuned with my updates.