Airtel Nigeria offers various affordable data plans to its subscribers, including night plans that provide affordable data options for users who prefer browsing at night.
Airtel’s night plans offer a high volume of data at a low cost and are designed to cater to users who browse or stream content during the night.
The Airtel Night Plan comes in different options, including the Airtel SmartTRYBE Night Plan and the Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. These plans are valid for one night between the hours of 12 am and 5 am and can be subscribed to multiple times.
However, to ease your hassle, we have provided you with comprehensive information on the Airtel Night Plan, including the subscription codes, who is eligible for the night plan, how long it lasts, and how to use it effectively. So, read through to get all the information you need about the Airtel Night Plan.
Activation Code For Airtel’s Night Plan
The activation code for Airtel Night Plan varies depending on the Plan. Currently, there is an Airtel SmartTRYBE Night Plan, Unlimited Night Plan, and Youtube Streem Plan.
- The SmartTRYBE Night Plan provides customers or subscribers with 500MB of data for N25 and 1.5GB of data for N50. By using the code *312#, subscribers can enjoy the night bundles from 12 am. to 6 am.
- The Unlimited Night Plan can be subscribed to by using the USSD code *481#. This plan costs N1,000 which may seem costly, however, it grants you unlimited data usage between the hours of 12 am to 6 am.
- Airtel Youtube Night Streaming Plan is a cheaper night plan on Airtel, you can subscribe to either the 750MB + FREE 1GB YouTube Night Streaming plan for 14 days with N500 recharge, or the 1GB + FREE 1GB 7 days with N500 recharge. To subscribe to the dial *141*500# while the latter *141*502#.
How To Activate The Airtel SmartTRYBE Night Plan
To subscribe to or activate Airtel’s night data plan, you need to migrate to the Airtel SmartTRYBE tariff plan by dialing *312# and replying with 15.
After the migration, you can subscribe to various night plans by dialing *312#. Reply 1 for 250MB for N25 and reply 15 for 500MB.
Code Not Working ~ Possible Reason/Fix
If you are experiencing difficulty subscribing to or browsing with the Airtel night subcode or Smart Trybe night browsing, there are several common tips you can follow to fix the problem:
- Make sure you have migrated to the Airtel Smart Trybe.
- Ensure that you have sufficient airtime.
- Verify that your SIM card is registered and not expired.
- Check your configuration settings to make sure they are correct.
Who is Eligible for the Airtel Night Plans?
The Airtel night data plan is exclusively designed for nighttime use and is accessible to all Airtel subscribers, regardless of their current tariff plan. However, Airtel’s 500MB night plan for N25 is only available on the Smart Trybe tariff plan.
This is why many we suggest that you switch to the Airtel Smart Trybe before subscribing to the Airtel Night Plan.
Airtel Nigeria offers various affordable night browsing plans that allow users to enjoy internet services at a cheaper rate. The night plans provide an excellent data option for subscribers who need to browse or stream content at night.
By using the USSD codes we have presented above, Airtel subscribers can access the Airtel Night Plan. One advantage of the Airtel Night Data Plan is that you can subscribe to it as many times as you want in one night.
Overall, these night browsing plans provide cost-effective options for Airtel subscribers to stay connected and enjoy internet services at night.
Hi, I’m a tech enthusiast who is passionate about keeping folks thoroughly informed in the realms of gaming and tech. Kindly stay tuned with my updates.