The 2022 Kia K5 is a new model of a sedan that has replaced the Optima in Kia’s lineup. This game-changing vehicle features plenty of advanced technology and exciting performance capabilities, but there are also many different trim levels and configurations to choose from.
So if you’re looking for a sleek and stylish sedan with plenty of power under the hood, read on to learn about all the different 2022 Kia K5 configurations available.
2022 Kia K5 Configurations and Price
With variations in performance and technology, the 2022 Kia K5 variants are available in a wide range of pricing points to accommodate Fitchburg residents of all financial backgrounds. Look at the prices of the following 2022 Kia k5 configurations below.
- K5 LX: MSRP begins at $23,690
- K5 LXS FWD: MSRP starts at $24,690
- K5 LXS AWD: MSRP starts at $26,490
- K5 GT-Line FWD: MSRP starts at $26,090.
- K5 GT-Line AWD: MSRP starts at $27,690
- K5 EX: MSRP starts at $28,590.
- K5 GT: MSRP Starts at $31,090
While standard features like Apple CarPlay® and Android AutoTM are included in every Kia K5 trim level, each trim also gives a unique perspective on the contemporary sedan.
READ: Kia Tune Up Cost
2022 Kia K5 Configurations
1. K5 LX Kia
The Kia K5 LX is the most affordable 2022 Kia K5 configuration, yet it is also a well-balanced and well-equipped car. The K5 LX is a lively vehicle on Gardner roads with a 1.6L I4 turbocharged engine that can produce 180 hp. It also has an advanced standard safety suite, Kia Drive Wise, for the best protection. This suite includes:
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Blind Spot Collision Warning (BCW)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
- Driver Attention Warning (DAW)
- Lane Departure Warning Technology (LDW) and more!
2. Kia K5 LXS FWD
The LXS with FWD is the next model level for the Kia K5. The outstanding features of the LX are enhanced by this trim, which also includes cutting-edge conveniences like:
- Safe Exit Assist (SEA)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA)
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist-Rear (BCA-R)
- Smart Key with Push-Button Start and Remote Start
- Smart Trunk and
- Split-Folding Rear Seats with Center Armrest
3. Kia K5 LXS AWD
Due to the LXS’s availability of all-wheel drive, one of just two Kia K5 trim levels, you may anticipate even superior traction and handle on the roads. Along with the AWD drivetrain, the LXS AWD also includes other amenities like:
- Electronically controlled transfer case with all-wheel drive
- Gray machine finish, 18-inch alloy wheels
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Drive Mode Select feature with “Snow Mode”
4. Kia K5 GT-Line FWD
The GT-Line, which is sporty and has a sleek design appearance, adds its distinctive flair to the Kia K5 variants. The GT-Line makes a striking statement in the lineup, from the unique sport grille to the premium seats. The features include;
- Gloss Black Rear Spoiler
- 18.5″ Alloy Wheels, Gloss Black Machine Finish
- Cloth & SynTex Seating Materials with GT-Line Logo
- GT-Line Sport Design Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
- LED Front Fog Lights and LED Rear Combination Tail Lights
- 10.25″ Touchscreen with Navigation, UVO link, and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- GT-Line Sport Grille, Front & Rear Bumper
- Wireless Phone Charger
- 10-Way Power Driver’s Seat with Power Lumbar
5. Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
The GT-Line AWD has all-wheel drive to enhance performance in more challenging terrain and harsher conditions, similar to the LXS AWD. The following features are either added to or taken away from the GT-Line FWD model’s features:
- Electronically controlled transfer case with an all-wheel drive
- Heated Front Seats
- Drive Mode Select with “Snow Mode”
6. Kia K5 EX
The Kia K5 EX adds a high-end luxury feel to the lineup with standard additions like heated seats and a steering wheel covered in leather, as well as many other technology features that can be added to personalize your interior. Examine your available options:
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel; 18-inch gray machined alloy wheels
- Front seats with ventilation and heating
- 10.25-inch touchscreen navigation system with optional Bose® audio system
- Power driver’s seat with power lumbar
7. Kia K5 GT
The Kia K5 GT, the quickest and most athletic trim option available for the Kia K5, debuts on the scene with a 2.5L turbocharged engine and sport-tuned suspension.
It is the fastest and most athletic of the Kia K5 trim levels. In addition to its heart-pounding performance, the GT is also fashionable with distinctive details like heated sports seats and GT calipers. Here are its features:
- Heated sport front seats
- A larger brake system
- An 8-speed quick-shift automatic transmission
- A sport-tuned suspension, and
- Paddle shifters located on the steering wheel
The 2022 Kia K5 is a great car for any person looking for a reliable and stylish sedan. With its sleek exterior, powerful engine options, and plenty of luxury amenities to choose from, the 2022 Kia K5 offers something for everyone.
Whether you’re looking for an efficient commuter vehicle or want something with more power and prestige, the 2022 Kia K5 has plenty of configurations to suit your needs. Check out what this incredible car can do and find your perfect configuration today!